Thursday, January 3, 2008

My first Blog post ever - a favorite trip to the zoo

For my first ever blog posting, I decided to post a few pictures I took on our most recent trip to the zoo (which is one of our favorite places).

This one is a tree on the way there. It was pretty foggy.


This one is a fountain they've recently added:



Monkey at play:


You otter see the otters. :)


While you're at it, you also otter see the giraffes.

This one is a picture of a baby giraffe. Well..sort of...it's in there! I promise!
So, those were some highlights from our zoo trip (where I got to work the camera for a change!). ;-) It was a great visit and Hubby and I had lots of fun.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to check back for new stuff.

6 comments:

Alan said...

Woo hoo zoo and new blog! :)

Sharon said...

YAY! Erin has a blog! :)

duopastorale said...

Nice shots! Good luck with the posting and have fun.
Quick Snap
This I Do...

Allen said...

Nice Zoo pics. We need to get out there and see the place. I think a few things might have changed in the past 20 years. :)

dot said...

Cute animal pictures!

Kerri Farley said...

All of your shots are very nice...but my fav is the foggy tree! I love FOG and I love trees....so you've got me on both counts!

Looks like your day at the zoo was lots of fun!