Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome home, Mischa!!

This is our adroable new kitten, Mischa. We just got her last night from a rescue group we found on Petfinders.com. She's really very sweet and affectionate and loves to play. In fact, she's perched in my lap, helping me type my blog this morning!!
I tried to get one of her by my shoe to show how tiny she is (or how big my feet are......nope.....let's stick with tiny kitten.) :)


She's a little over three months old (we think) and is an absolute doll. She even figured out how to work this toy in just a few minutes (there's a ball that runs in a track around the scratchy center). She's also totally a lap cat which is really cool, since I've never really had one of those before. When she wasn't playing last night, she was curled up in my lap. :-D

So here she is, our newest member of the family. Welcome home, Mischa!

1 comment:

FO - 2 said...

I know that she will have a good life with you. :)