Monday, January 28, 2008

One of my All time favorite meals...

This is one of my all-time favorite meals from one of my all-time favorite places. :) It is at Le Cellier, which is the restaurant in the Canada section of Epcot. They have some of the best steaks I've ever had in my entire life!

This was my dinner - A New York Strip Steak with balsamic red onions, watercress and roasted Yukon potatoes and finished with veal demi-glace.

And THIS was dessert. A chocolate-on-chocolate whiskey cake. (For the record, I'm pretty sure the whiskey is in the cream sauce on the right...which I don't really like. Now the chocolate cake by itself.....NOW we're talkin!!)



3 comments:

Sharon said...

Mmmmm!!!

Linda said...

This makes me hungry!

Lissa said...

I WANT THAT CAKE!!! I'm having such a chocolate craving right now it's not even funny.